Repentance Month 30-Day-Challenge – Program
Here follows our Program for the week-end of the 29th to 31st of May – as part of our Repentance Month 30-Day Challenge:
THEME: UNITY, HEALING, PROVISION AND RESTORATION BY THE HOLY GHOST
THEME VERSES; 2 Chronicles 7 v 14, 1 Timothy 4 v 12, Luke 10:19, Isaiah 41:10
Friday the 29th of May:
TEAM A – Consisting of Bishop Joseph & Ps Naomi
- To lead the Repentance Conference in Dedza, Meeting up with Rev Julius.
- Different Pastors of Different Churches are meeting up and Opening up to Repentance in the North
TEAM B – Consisting of Rev Edward and Pastor Albert
- To meet up in Zomba with Bishop Gracian, Moses & Ps Chris
- Leading and Opening up Repentance Ministry in the South
Saturday the 30th of May:
TEAM C – Consisting of Ps Naomi
- Ps Naomi to lead the Woman’s Conference on Repentance at Lilongwe Botanical Gardens
Sunday the 31st of May:
TEAM D – Consisting of Rev Edward, Ps Albert & Bishop Joseph
- Meeting up at Mzuzu in the North at EKWENDENI-MZIMBA, with Ps Blackson, Ps Justin, Stella and others for Main Repentance Prayers
Please Pray for us for Safe Traveling for everyone, and for a Powerful Repentance Ministry time in the different areas of Malawi.
May God Bless Malawi !!!
~~ AMEN ~~